Maine Together is a nonpartisan coalition of Maine organizations that recognizes the vital role federal domestic programs play in supporting Maine’s economy and people. We value healthy, vibrant, inclusive communities for Mainers of all ages and capabilities. Maine Together stands strongly for the principle that we are interconnected and supportive of each other, and advocates for a federal budget that reflects our shared vision for Maine.
Maine Together is funded in part by the National Low Income Housing Coalition through the Opportunity Starts at Home Campaign.
Members of the Maine Together Steering Committee:
- Greg Payne, Maine Affordable Housing Coalition
- Sarah Skillin Woodard, Maine Association of Nonprofits
- Malory Shaughnessy, Alliance for Addiction and Mental Health Services
- Claire Berkowitz, Maine Children’s Alliance
- Cullen Ryan, Maine Coalition for Housing and Quality Services
- Shawn Yardley, Maine Community Action Association
- Jess Maurer, Maine Council on Aging